We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part.
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
• Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements;
• Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines;
• Monitor production to resolve issues;
• Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers, etc.);
• Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.);
• Ensure output meets quality standards;
• Enforce health and safety precautions;
• Directly Report to General (Deputy) Manager.
• Proven experience as production director;
• Deep knowledge of production management;
• Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations;
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts;
• Experience in reporting on key production metrics;
• Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
3. Required document:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Health certificate;
- Notarized ID and family-register;
- Notarized any education or foreign language certification (if any);
- Photo 2pcs by 3x4 size.
4. Contact information:
- Recruitment department:
- Apply online:
- Email: email@example.com
- Add: No.10, Dai Lo Huu Nghi, Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park, Tinh Phong Commune, Son Tinh District, Quang Ngai Province, Viet Nam